Monday, September 17, 2012

LUXEYARD FRAUD!

Buyers BEWARE of Luxeyard.com!  

Too long to review, but will post my review below on Yelp that was recently deleted along with another negative review from another customer:


"Ordered an item july 9 and still have not received!  apparantly, items got lost during their move to another building/warehouse.

still haven't heard anything or received tracking info and getting runaround on the phone.  had to constantly contact them, and customer care never returns calls as promised.  just yesterday was told by agent that he would be forwarding my tracking info as we were talking.   had to ask where the $15 credit was that he promised, which he then did immediately.  (don't understand why he just didn't do it the first time when he mentioned it)  

still no email with tracking number and at this point, very leery about this company.   i placed another order early this month and have not received any updates either!

UPDATE!!  FRAUDULENT, SHADY BUSINESS!!

Same customer service rep/manager sent me a shipping email on Aug 29 for my second item that i ordered August 4th. Have not even received item yet, and it is September 11th!
Its been 1 1/2 months!  Just called UPS and was told that item was never even received yet from their warehouse!

TWICE I've been giving fake UPS tracking numbers!!!

Also, never received first item, and they credited my account...WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE, LUXEYARD????  Why are you selling things that you cannot send??"


I recently opened a case with paypal requesting for the money to be refunded back to my paypal account.   I then received an email from the same customer service rep, "aka" manager, that they credited the money back to my "luxeyard account."  Hello??  why would I shop there after all of this?!  

I have sent several emails since and made numerous calls, but to no avail.    





No comments:

Post a Comment