Saturday, January 21, 2012

Foodzie Review:January Box


I love the concept of monthly sample boxes, and I LOVE food, so when I heard of the online marketplace, Foodzie, I was ecstatic.  This company carefully selects products crafted by small-batch foodmakers from around the country and then creates several monthly themed boxes to choose from.


My January box came in this morning and I am a bit disappointed in the size of the items I received.  A candy bar, a pack of almonds, and an energy bar for $29?  Really?  I just subscribed to Blissmobox, another company that offers healthy, organic products, and they only charge $19 a month-and that's with several full sized products. 



In my January box:

1. Pacific Sea Salt & Cinnamon Crunch
2. Vaninlla Blueberry Energy Bar
3. Sea Salt & Nibs Bar
4. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
5. Sun -Ripened Pu'er Tea
6. Roasted Almonds
7. Quite Cheesy Kale Krunch


And although I did enjoy tasting foods that I normally would not consider or think of buying, with so many companies offering monthly subscriptions at competitive prices, this box will be my last food affair with Foodzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment