Saturday, January 14, 2012



Starting the New Year with Boxes Galore!

I have come to the realization that i have become a box hoarder.  It all started last fall when I made an accidental discovery of a beauty company named Birchbox.  They are a fairly new business that offers sample boxes that may include up to 4-5 deluxe, and sometimes, full size sample beauty products from well-known brands.  The items are packaged nicely in their own personalized boxes and sent out each month at a remarkable price of just $10 with free shipping.  After my first box I was hooked-surfing endlessly through the web, trying to find as many reputable companies offering similar subscriptions with reasonable fees.  Through this search, I stumbled upon gourmet food boxes, health food boxes, nailpolish boxes, etc.  You name it, and it's probably out there or will be soon.   

I am now up to about nine boxes, but know I will have to eventually give up one or two of them.  It definitely feels like Christmas every week at my house, and so far, I have been able to retrieve these boxes before my dh gets home:)   Not sure how long this obsession of mine will last or be hidden (I'm running out of drawers) but until then, I anxiously await for the next box of goodies to arrive at my doorstep.  Ding dong... 


What I received in my January Birchbox:
Befine Night Cream, VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Eye Serum, Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye liner, Juicy Couture-Viva La Juicy, and Wichcraft Granola

No comments:

Post a Comment