Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kinerase Restructure Firming Eye Cream

This was my first time trying out a product from the Kinerase brand.  I've been on this search for the perfect eye cream and despite the large stash of samples I already have from Sephora and monthly beauty subscriptions, I probably could have held off on buying this one, but couldn't resist the 20% off sale at Skinstore.com.

I have been using this cream for about a week and have already noticed a slight difference. The fine lines that are starting to develop in the bottom, inner corner of my eyes have definitely softened.  

It is very thick in texture so you just need to dab a little on your eyes as a little goes a long way.  It also helps that it absorbs fairly quick making it easy to apply makeup on afterwards. 

Previous to this I was using the Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment consistently for a month.  And although it did help in preventing morning puffiness, there weren't any noticeable changes on my fine lines.  I'm pretty pleased with Kinerase and look forward to trying out their other products.




   


No comments:

Post a Comment